PAR, Inc. is an international publisher of psychological assessment materials focused on “Creating Connections, Changing Lives.” Since 1978, PAR, Inc. – Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc. – has provided high quality psychological assessment resources, software, and related materials to professionals worldwide in many fields, including education, forensics, psychology, counseling, pharmaceutical product development, and career counseling. PAR’s mission includes providing an exceptional experience for employees and to give to the community through donations of time and funds.
- Recognition as one of the 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security in the U.S. by the Principal Financial Group. PAR has over 60 employees.
- A team of Assessment Consultants available to large institutions and school districts to help tailor assessment programs to meet their specific needs.
- Donations of a portion of profits to those in need, and their encouragement of staff to volunteer time and resources to help others as well.
- Receiving the Spirit of Philanthropy award in 2009 for “living the spirit of giving” from the Suncoast Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
- Receiving the United Way’s Spirit Award in multiple years.
- Providing products in many languages to serve a global customer base. Some products are now available in European Spanish, Spanish, Chinese, German, Hindi, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Croatian, Romanian, Marathi, Kannada, Telegu, and Tamil.
- The online availability of select PAR assessment tools through PARiConnect, a secure, easy-to-use online testing platform. This particularly useful for remote testing of clients and patients.
- Self-Directed Search (SDS), an innovative career inventory used by over 30 million people worldwide.
- Publishing the Neuropsychological Assessment Battery (NAB), the comprehensive neuropsychological assessment taking fewer than 4 hours to complete. Funding for the 7-year long development of this assessment was provided in part by the grants from the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Top assessment products including the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI), the Wide Range Achievement Test 4 (WRAT 4), SDS, NAB, and the Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function (BRIEF).
We are very grateful to PAR, Inc. co-founders Bob Smith and Cathy Smith for contributing to the crowdfunding campaign for Cognichoice(R) which provided seed funding for the release of New2Recovery.
For more information, please contact PAR, Inc.