I am imagining myself standing on the top of Brush Mountain near our startup's home in the town of Blacksburg, Virginia, in Montgomery County, population 95,000, and looking out to see all the 300,000,000 people in the United States.
Who will be the contributors to our fundraising campaign for our idea, an app that can help people change?
- You love someone who is doing something they need to change and everything you've tried hasn't worked and you're worried about the person and you're hoping beyond hope that an app could help.
- You are the loved one who needs to change what you're doing and nothing you've tried has worked and you hope beyond hope that an app could help.
I have given my all to making our app that app for you. What I know and have seen and learned about what challenges people who need to make a change, and what helps them change, has gone into how the app works. Our developer has made the app. We call it Cognichoice.
We are raising funds to help get Cognichoice in the hands of the people who need and want it for themselves and for those they care about.
I am imagining all the people in the U.S because we are asking for small contributions from many people. Cognichoice is built, so it’s beyond just being an idea. But it’s based on an idea. Ideas are possible, not proven. A little contribution gives the idea a chance without the contributor taking too much chance.
If 2680 people contribute $25 each to our crowdfunding campaign, we will make our funding goal.
We are crowdfunding Cognichoice – The App That Helps People Change - on Health Tech Hatch.
We would welcome your contribution.
If you would like to see how far we've gotten with Cognichoice and how it might help people make a needed change, we invite you to try it. Here's our demo of Cognichoice.
Questions, feedback, comments? I welcome them. Please email me, email@example.com, or call me, 540-808-6334.
. . . . .
For background on crowdfunding and Cognichoice, these posts may be of further interest:
- Why We Are Asking You to Contribute to Cognichoice's Crowdfunding Campaign
- Why a Health IT Startup's Crowdfunding Needs Many Small Contributions
- Health Tech Hatch's and Cognichoice's jointly issued press release on PR Web
- Cognichoice + crowdfunding = helping people change + helping create jobs – Crowdfunding Campaign for Health IT Startup Launches
- The Who, Why and How of Crowdfunding: What Is Crowdfunding?
- 10 Facts about Health Tech Hatch
- Our crowdfunding story in the Cognichoice category on Handshake 2.0.
We invite you to contribute to Cognichoice – The App That Helps People Change.