The Legends of Blacksburg, Virginia is now accepting reservations. Here’s what those in-the-know need to know:
- $10K today puts your name on the reservation list.
- As of the date and time of this post, 54 units remain from a total of 72.
- As of the date and time of this post, units may still be available with the features of your choice on all four floors.
- With private balconies, each unit is a condo with a view.
- Each unit has approximately 1400 square feet of space in which to live (and play – see #6, #7, #8 and #9).
- The Legends is about 200 yards from the Virginia Tech campus. Think Lane Stadium and Cassell Coliseum.
- The Legends has a rooftop terrace. Think pre-game and post-game tailgates.
- The earlier the reservation, the more likely you can pick a unit close to your tailgating friends.
- Ownership of a Legends condominium means a parking space on game days.
- You get to live by Frank. (Virginia Tech head football coach Frank Beamer, that is.)
The Legends of Blacksburg is a gated condominium community to be built adjacent to the Virginia Tech campus in the Town of Blacksburg, Virginia. To reserve a unit or for more information, please contact Coldwell Banker Townside, Realtors, [email protected], 540-552-7074.
How close is close? Check out the image below showing the distance from The Legends of Blacksburg to Lane Stadium. Here's a video about The Legends of Blacksburg.
Coldwell Banker Townside, REALTORS(R) and LeClairRyan are clients of Handshake Media, Incorporated, the parent company of Handshake 2.0.