Handshake Media, Incorporated is a communications technology company specializing in public relations and mobile technologies to generate market awareness and market action for its business-to-business and business-to-consumer clients. Handshake Media creates both the method and the message to achieve meaningful connection and strategic results for corporations, organizations and enterprises seeking global reach for their products and services.
- is a global company with global partners with online properties visited by global citizens in more than 150 countries.
- owns and operates Handshake 2.0, with 1500+ posts, publishing an average of 365+ posts per year.
- has had its people and products nominated for TechNite Awards.
- was cited in 2009 by Mark Schaefer as perhaps publishing the World's First Social Media Authenticity Policy. (Link to policy)
- has been a VT KnowledgeWorks member company since its founding in 2008.
- released its first mobile app in 2010.
- has been selected to pitch its "white label" personal and social software platform once and twice - so far.
- has a founder who writes an advice column and was a 'toon.
- is a woman-founded and woman-owned technology company.
- when founded, had a CTO who was 17 and a CEO who was 49.
Photo: Mr. Handshake 2.0