SmartCollegeVisit is an award-winning college-search and travel planning resource that works with college and university admissions offices to provide efficient on-line and mobile products for college-bound students and their families.
Smart College Visit, Inc. also:
3) is a woman-owned technology company.
4) publishes Where'd They Go To School – quirky lists of famous people and where they attended college.
5) is a mobile app publisher.
6) hosts a weekly chat on Twitter called #CampusChat.
7) was invited by President Obama's Chief Technology Officer, Aneesh Chopra, to attend a Whitehouse Mashup: The Convening on Consumer Information in Higher Education in September, 2011.
8) is listed in the Top 100 Education Advice Blogs by College Scholarships.
9) is listed in The Top 50 College Info Web Sites by Parents Countdown to College.
10) is founded by someone whose last name means "cheese."
Photo: Zane J. Queijo
Smart College Visit, Inc. is a client of Handshake Media, Incorporated, the parent company of Handshake 2.0.