SmartCollegeVisit is an award-winning college-search and travel planning resource that works with college and university admissions offices to provide efficient on-line and mobile products for college-bound students and their families.
Smart College Visit, Inc. also:
- won VT KnowledgeWorks Entrepreneurial Summit Award for Best Business Concept.
- was featured in Valley Business FRONT.
- is a woman-owned technology company.
- publishes Where'd They Go To School – quirky lists of famous people and where they attended college.
- is a mobile app publisher.
- hosts a weekly chat on Twitter called #CampusChat.
- was invited by President Obama's Chief Technology Officer, Aneesh Chopra, to attend a Whitehouse Mashup: The Convening on Consumer Information in Higher Education in September, 2011.
- is listed in the Top 100 Education Advice Blogs by College Scholarships.
- is listed in The Top 50 College Info Web Sites by Parents Countdown to College.
- Is founded by someone whose last name means "cheese."
Photo: Zane J. Queijo
Smart College Visit, Inc. is a client of Handshake Media, Incorporated, the parent company of Handshake 2.0.