Since our founding in 2008, Handshake 2.0's mission has been to cover "new developments in entrepreneurship, best practices in business principles, business models, innovation, and the latest on company leaders and companies, from start-ups to moguls."
Most of the best-read stories on Handshake 2.0 in 2010 featured best practices, particularly in social media. We were delighted to see our research on women and smart phones has been of value, as well as our compilation of angel investor resources in Blacksburg, Virginia. We invite you to enjoy another look!
1. Making the List – Branding on Twitter
2. Who Sees My Tweets?
3. A Google Real-Time Search Story – LeBron James Had a Parotidectomy, Too
4. The Differences Between Marketing, Public Relations and Advertising: A Look at Marketing
5. Slang at Work Doesn't Work
6. Outsourcing a Corporate Facebook Page
7. Women and Smart Phones
8. Rackspace Recognized for Fanatical Customer Support
9. Stuart Mease to Work for Pamplin College of Business, Virginia Tech
10. Angel Investor Guide to Blacksburg, Virginia
Our most popular content categories:
- Handshake 1.0: Our "user generated content" series - photographs of people shaking hands! "It's still who you know!" We'd welcome knowing you – send us a pic!
- First College Visit: If you want to be "popular" on Handshake 2.0 in this series sponsored by Smart College Visit, you're invited to submit a First College Visit story.
- Koofers: We're very grateful to Michael Rihani who keeps us posted on the latest at Koofers.
- Parametric Images: One-of-a-kind images created by Alex Edelman using Wolfram's Mathematica.
Readers may be interested in our November, 2010 list of the all-time top twelve posts on Handshake 2.0 receiving the most traffic since the site's founding in July, 2008.
To all who visit Handshake 2.0, welcome.