About their integrated marketing strategy, we asked our client Coldwell Banker Townside REALTORS(R): What are you thinking and why?
Kelsey Sarles, Marketing Director, replied:
Coldwell Banker Townside, REALTORS(R) is committed to excellence for our buyers, our sellers, and for our agents. This commitment means being available – anytime, anywhere – with state-of-the-art technology and sophisticated marketing. In essence, that's what our marketing strategy is all about – offering our community the latest real estate information, tools, and resources through a combination of print advertising, direct marketing, online tools and apps, and social media marketing.
- We use newspaper advertising to boost community awareness and to update readers on the latest developments in real estate. This includes advertising the newest properties to hit the market, Open Houses to visit, and most recently, to announce the release of our new mobile app for the Android!
- We use direct mail marketing to reach out to special niche markets.
- We use our website, www.cbtownside.com, as the central hub for all of our real estate tools and resources.
- We attend networking events in order to know and be known among the area's business leaders.
- Most importantly, we're capitalizing on social media channels including Facebook, YouTube, and our company blog - as well as our favorite business news site, Handshake2.0 – to connect with future buyers and sellers, and to stay connected with our clients.
Ultimately our marketing strategy is about sharing our company spirit and engaging our clients.
(Please note that the Android link will not work in a Web browser on a computer.)
Coldwell Banker Townside, REALTORS (R), is a full service real estate agency specializing in Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Roanoke, and Salem, Virginia real estate and homes. You're invited to check out the CBTownside blog, Keepin' It Real Estate, visit Coldwell Banker Townside, REALTORS (R) on Facebook, and learn more about Coldwell Banker Townside on Handshake 2.0. CBTownside's A Blue Integrated Marketing Strategy and Integrated Marketing of a Mobile App may be of particular interest.
Coldwell Banker Townside, REALTORS (R) is a client of Handshake Media, Incorporated, the parent company of Handshake 2.0.