A warm handshake can lead to a handshake on a deal.
Extend the online hand of your company with a
A Warm Handshake is:
- A showcase for the people in your company, what you do, and why and how you do it.
- A high-quality, low-cost, easy, quick way to expand your social media footprint, increase your online presence, and appeal to search engines
- A way to go mobile – a Warm Handshake gets you in the Handshake 2.0 Handshake App
Here are examples of our clients’ Warm Handshakes:
And here’s our Warm Handshake from Handshake 2.0.
How it works
Once we receive your online payment and the information below from you, we post your Warm Handshake on Handshake 2.0, then we publicize your post in our social media channels. Here’s what we do to a Handshake 2.0 post.
If you’re a first-time user of a Handshake 2.0 Warm Handshake, we’ll ask you to send us:
- An original image that meets our image specs – a photo, graphic or link to a video (2 minutes or under for a video – our example uses a video 1:10 in length)
- An image caption – the name or names of the individuals in the photo or the topic of the graphic or video
- A 2-3 sentence statement of up to 100 words of who you are, what you do, and why you do it. (Our example uses 56 words.)
- The name of your company
- Your company’s URL – or the URL of the page on your company’s web site to which you want to link
- The standard company description that you use in press releases
That’s it! When we receive this information, we’ll format it, then send you a draft of the post in an email. Once you preview, then approve, you send us a go-ahead and we post!
A hint about the content of your Warm Handshake: People generally don’t want to read press releases or pitches anywhere other than your web site. In a post on Handshake 2.0 – and in the social media channels in which we publicize Handshake 2.0 Warm Handshakes – people want content that engages their minds and appeals to their emotions. Once they’re engaged or moved, they’re much more likely to visit your site to see your company’s news releases and product or service offerings.
If you’re a multiple user of Handshake 2.0 Warm Handshakes, we’ll ask for the same information above, but you can share your latest news or choose from a series of company-showcasing questions we pose, and answer your choice in 2-3 sentences in an e-mail. Again, we’ll format it, then send you a draft of the post in an email. Once we get the go-ahead from you, we post!
Once you have three (3) or more Warm Handshakes on Handshake 2.0, we’ll create your own Handshake 2.0 category.
You can then post our Handshake 2.0 button on your site with a link to all your posts on Handshake 2.0. Here’s more about our Handshake 2.0 Category Button.
Ready? Buy a Warm Handshake for $49
Want more? We offer full social media public relations services.
We look forward to shaking hands – real or virtual – with you.