I've written a lot about triathlete Hunter Kemper, but, no, it's not his house for sale. I'm a big fan of the triathlete whose house is for sale – Coach Jim McGehee!
Here's triathlon coach Jim McGehee's profile on Handshake 2.0 and the profile of his house for sale is right here:
- 180 Woods Lane, Newport, Virginia
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1.7 acres
- New kitchen and 4th bedroom added in 2007
- New roof in 2006
- New geothermal heat pump in 2005
- Wood stove in finished basement
- Large garage with built in workbench and storage
- Lots of privacy and natural surroundings, yet only 12 minutes to Virginia Tech and Blacksburg, Virginia
- Clean contemporary exterior, lots of windows, French doors connect dining and master bedroom to deck
- Great outdoor space for entertaining: screened room added in 2005, very large, three-tiered deck spans the length of the house
- 4-minute drive to Pandapas Pond in the George Washington National Forest
For runners and triathletes, the home's location offers unlimited running routes, including Pandapas Pond to Brown's Farm, an out-and-back of about 10 miles. For cyclists? The house is 1/4 mile off the 104-mile Mountains of Misery course.
View Larger Map
One-on-One Endurance, led by Coach Jim McGehee, offers coaching and training for endurance athletes. One-on-One Endurance is a client of Handshake Media, Incorporated, the parent company of Handshake 2.0.